Monday, July 27, 2015

Sometimes I despair about the terrible sound of Fin de Siècle albums – especially "Tout disparaîtra", which was really sabotaged with Denoiser, an effect that removes the hiss quite effectively but unfortunately also distorts the sound and gives the impression of listening to an old mp3 badly encoded or too low in terms of Kbps. I would like to hear it again one day as it sounded, played directly on my keyboard, especially "Myth" which is probably one of the best songs I ever composed. And the one that has precisely the worst sound of my whole career. But maybe that explains it. Maybe it's a mysterious necessity. Fin de Siècle is about nothing but the passing of time and the degradation of everything. So I can't complain that my own music sounds like something old and inaudible.

No comments:

Post a Comment